Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome- Blog Post #1

Well here is my first attempt at starting a blog again, a very different blog where I am now older, married and recently added to my portfolio a MOM.

I still don't feel like a mother, but I feel like my girls are my daughters.
I love them, without a doubt more than I have ever loved anything in this world- besides my husband & God.

It truly feels like a new view of the kind of love God has for me, and for my girls. It's hard to imagine anybody loving my girls more than I do so trying to think how God does love them more than me and He has that same love for me is remarkable.

My little girls were born on December 26th of 2010, Lillianna was 5.11, Rosalee was 6.9, they are currently a day away from 8 weeks of age.
Incredible how time flies, but it has been the hardest 8 weeks of my life! Emotionally, physically & EMOTIONALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment